Sunday, July 6, 2008

Passion or Obsession



So I have a problem. I'm addicted to high fashion. I have tried to seek counseling by way of bargain shopping, but each time I end up worse than when I started. I have a passion for high fashion. I dream about it when I'm sleep, I obsess about it when I'm awake. Oh why oh why did I have to try couture and like it? Ladies and gents, you know the feeling you get when you put on a perfectly tailored pair of trousers that embrace your rear with care and finesse? Or the feeling that flows through you when you slip a covered button through a button hole of a silk blazer that contours all the right curves and lines? It's called LOVE! It's potentially addictive. And it's available for you at Savvy Chic Clothing. More stable than lust, but just as passionate. See for yourself what this is all about.

Also, you may find comfort at BCBG.com, Chanel.com, hermes.com, Bergdorfgoodman.com, and Balenciaga.com. Shop therapy for everyone!

1 comment:

Make a difference said...

I get what you are saying, there should be an AA program out there for us...Fashion Addicts Anonymous!

My latest addiction-of the shopping variety-is via online at www.nonprofitshoppingmall.com. The fact that every time I shop a percent of my sale goes to my favorite nonprofit group is absolutely brilliant and simply reinforces my addictive behavior!!!!

They have EVERYTHING listed and a bunch of great nonprofits. You must check this out!!!!